Saturday, May 15, 2010

An Emotional Look at Baldness

By Thaddeus J Krutka

Emotionally speaking what is hair loss to you? To me hair loss is a sign of aging, a sign of time passing, loss of youth, loss of sex appeal, loss of me.

Am I founded in these thoughts and beliefs? Why do I as a man put so much emphasis on my hair. I mean really it's just hair, right?

To me and I'm sure most men out there, your sure of the fact that hair signifies all those fears I mentioned. The media shows you men with full heads of hair, none of them appear to be balding. The media plays a significant role in our perception of ourselves.

Ok so how do we overcome these negative connotations of ourselves? Find the cure to hair loss, get our hair back, or maybe acceptance of that which I cannot change.

In this day in age people are gratified instantly in almost any niche and hair loss is no exception to the rule. We want the cure, and we want it now is the sentiment. Is this founded, should this be the way it is?

In my opinion (a man who has lost some hair mind you) I think that it is of the utmost importance that we accept ourselves as ourselves. God, nature, aliens, whom ever is responsible for our creation, meant us to be a certain way. Is it right of us to go messing with that? No it is not. If we accept ourselves as we are we will live longer happier and healthier lives.

Although if you are like many who just want to have hair again, then go check out my informational website about hair loss. It provides an in depth look at some hair products out there today, and I share some stories from my life about baldness.

Thaddeus J. Krutka [http://naturallyregrowhair.org/trials-of-the-balding-man-shampoo-for-hair-loss]Shampoo for Hair Loss

Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?

No comments:

Post a Comment